Jaysus Almighty

AUDIO ISSUES

Mon May 07, 2012 1:07 am

Hi. I have been recording gameplay on steam using Bandicam, and I am very impressed with the video quality AND the audio quality (when played back with Windows Media Player)

However, when I pull the recording into After Effects or Premier, the audio turns all slow and icky. It sounds like I've slowed it down by about 5000 times.

This only happens when I put it into After Effects or Premier, but I have no other editing software I could use.

Any help appreciated, thanks.

toxicwaster

Re: AUDIO ISSUES

Mon May 07, 2012 3:01 am

All you need to do is download (if you havent got it already) VLC Media player, click media, then convert/save, click add.

Select your video file with the gammy audio then click the convert/save button.

At the bottom of the next menu, select your desired profile, I used aac audio, click edit selected profile and then audio codec, make sure the settings for sample rate, channels and bitrate match your original recording.

Then save your destination file wherever as an mp4, just "filenamehere.mp4" then hit start, it shouldnt take too long, then all you have to do is bring it into your video editing software.

From now on, when using bandicam, select PCM for editing or mpeg1-l2 for direct to youtube.`

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: AUDIO ISSUES

Mon May 07, 2012 12:40 pm

Select the 'For Edit Premiere/Sony Vegas' preset after going through 'Video'-> 'Presets'

For more information, see http://www.bandicam.com/faqs/how_to_edi ... ing_video/

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”