Tugger59

Sound and voice settings

Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:54 am

Hi..Not sure if anyone can help..after a recent up date some of my settings change..i went in and changed them all to what i am sure they were but now when in game using Teamspeak the mic is permanently on...my settings i have put push to talk on my right control button where i have always had it...any ideas ??

Zuzu_Typ

Re: Sound and voice settings

Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:44 pm

Hi Tugger59,

so are you saying Teamspeak uses push-to-talk when you're not using Bandicam or does it never use push-to-talk, but is instead transmitting continuously?

If the latter is the case, please follow the 5 instructions in the following two images.
TS.png
TS.png (44.8 KiB) Viewed 6647 times
TS2.PNG
TS2.PNG (51.47 KiB) Viewed 6647 times

Tugger59

Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:46 pm

my Teamspeak is set with right control and push to talk and works fine just talking to friends..MY setting in Bandicam is also set to the roght conetrol button and set to PTT..but when i play back to recording of our game the mic is permanently on..like i said i have tried numerous setting but can't get it back working as is was prior to an update...i have even uninstalled Bandicam and put in back on to see if that would resolve it but to no avail...I am sure its a bandiam thing and not Teamspeak that is the problem...

Tugger59

Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:51 pm

My Teamspeak is set to PTT on my right control button and works fine,the problem is with Bandicam, when recording the mic is continuously on and my setting in Bandicam is right control PTT the same as setting in Teamspeak and to my knowledge is how i have always had it set,i have not changed any settings from when it was working fine but after a Bandicam update it changed something and is now not doing what it should be with the settings being set to how i see they should be..

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”