thorgodathunda

Video and Audio Out of Sync When I import itno Premiere

Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:18 am

Hi everyone,

I've been recording some gameplay with webcam overlay, and I have been able to record, edit, and export successfully with my first three videos. The problem is that all of a sudden, all videos since those have audio sync issues when I import them into premiere now. I haven't changed any settings. It worked yesterday, and today it doesn't.

I've seen that the problem could have been that the videos were recorded with VFR, but I had already chosen to record with CFR. I can't find anywhere that can tell me how to fix this.

Are there other settings that I need to change? If not, what might be the problem?

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Video and Audio Out of Sync When I import itno Premiere

Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:14 pm

Hello thorgodathunda,

If the encoder's performance is not good enough or if the game requires high specs, the video will be saved as VFR and you could have the video and audio syncing issue. In this case, you have to use the 'Motion JPEG" and "PCM" codecs.

Read more: https://www.bandicam.com/support/tips/video-editing/

Thank you.

thorgodathunda

Re: Video and Audio Out of Sync When I import itno Premiere

Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:09 am

Thanks! I'll give it a try.

*Edit* I tried this and it worked perfectly. I guess I didn't look around enough and lack enough knowledge of video terminology to understand why my settings were wrong.

Thanks for the help!

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”