SpartanWolf

Refund Please!

Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:21 am

hi! i just bought bandicam and i was excited to use it when it says its not supported by my laptop. First off, it never said in ANY of the forums, rules, about, etc what it was capable on and now i just wasted $40 on it. So please understand and give me my $40 back to bbrady01@hotmail.com at paypal! also, my account is robinbrady01@gmail.com so you know that i bought it and its from the correct email. Thanks!

FoxTwo

Re: Refund Please!

Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:38 pm

hi! i just bought bandicam and i was excited to use it when it says its not supported by my laptop. First off, it never said in ANY of the forums, rules, about, etc what it was capable on and now i just wasted $40 on it. So please understand and give me my $40 back to bbrady01@hotmail.com at paypal! also, my account is robinbrady01@gmail.com so you know that i bought it and its from the correct email. Thanks!
Just curious why you didn't test Bandicam out first before you paid money for it? Bandicam still works, just with the bandicam watermark and a limit of 10 min of recording, if I remember correctly...

Zuzu_Typ

Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:15 pm

Also you should probably write an E-Mail to bandicam@bandicam.com to resolve the issue.
Usually a refund is impossible (please see the FAQ)
If the serial number is registered

A refund will be impossible, considering the characteristics of the software.
Also I'm wondering why you think it won't run on your system, what does it say exactly?
Because I haven't heard of it not running because of plain specs (which by the way might help if you posted them), unless of course you're running a Windows 95 or Linux or something.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:58 am

Hello SpartanWolf,

Please contact bandicam@bandicam.com.

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”