rolox

H264 codec and audio quality problems

Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:00 am

Hi,

I recorded my first video with Bandicam and I need to do some editing.
I used standard settings: fullscreen - 30 FPS - H264 (NVIDIA NVENC) - Quality 80

Watching the video with VLC-player is not a problem at all.
But sadly, my editing software Adobe premiere won't import the file because of the codec i guess.
I also downloaded a trial of Vegas pro, but it doesn't accept the file too.

Is there any way to convert the file for premiere to get it readable? Which codec do i need?

...also bandicam records teh sound of the gameplay i recorded completely distorted, what can i do?

rolox

Re: H264 codec and audio quality problems

Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:20 am

okay i figured out that you can convert in VLC player and it works now.

but there is still the problem with the distorted audio. ...I have my sound settings on 80, it reaches -4dB at maximum. ...but in the video, it is distorted.

I love bandicam because I can record everything in separate files with just 1 program. (screen, webcam, game audio and mic) ...but bandicam crashes from time to time when playing and activating recording with F12. ...everytime bandicam is freezing then, I need to restart the game too because its getting black. Is this problem known?

Zuzu_Typ

Re: H264 codec and audio quality problems

Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:16 am

I would recommend you to have a look at this.

You will see which settings work best with editing software.

For the one you have recorded already I would recommend converting (I bet you will find something to do that with, e.g. ffmpeg, Bandicut, FormatFactory, etc.)

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”