Beelzial

Voice Recording shutting off randomly

Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:16 am

Hi,

I've been using Bandicam for a while now, recording maybe 20 or so gameplay videos with headset/microphone voiceover. And quite frankly, I'm very dissapointed with this program so far. It seems to record when it feels like and shut the recording off when it doesn't. Around 25% failure rate of recording isn't exactly a good track record. Is it supposed to be this way or what? I'm just gonna have to rely on luck? Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't? Not what I would call a high quality program by any means.

Today I recorded two videos, and it actually recorded my voice for about 80% of the video's length. Then Bandicam decided it had enough of work for the day and shut itself of. The gameplay audio is there, but my voice isn't. Unknowlingly that it had stopped working AGAIN, I went on recording another video in the same session. And the second video didn't have ANY of my voice recorded. So.. yeah.. you can imagine how fun this is.. paying 40$ or whatever I payed for this program.. and this is the best it can do? Really?

I noticed today that a new version is out and I have installed it, not that I have any hopes that the problems will have been fixed in this version either.

I use Win 7. Record in PCM original format. Settings: Primary Device: Default. Secondary Device: my headset (Logitech G430). And I use two-sound mixing.

Any suggestion/solution to this? Or am I just supposed to have to accept that this program only works randomly and shuts itself of when it feels like?

/Not very happy customer

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Voice Recording shutting off randomly

Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:35 pm

Hello Beelzial,

Please refer to the following FAQ and try recording again.
https://www.bandicam.com/faqs/multiple_sound_recording/

If it doesn't work, please attach screenshots of Bandicam Recording settings window and Playback and Recording tabs of Windows Sound settings window.

We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”