Raebel Christo

Output Is not having the full video length

Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:58 pm

Hi,
I use bandicam for recording mainly gameplay videos. I save the mic audio, gameplay audio, gameplay video and webcam video as separate files so that my editing work can be easier and dynamic. However, upon checking the time duration of the files, the gameplay audio, gameplay video, and mic audio all have same time duration, but my webcam video is short by A MINUTE! What happened the remaining piece of the clip? It happens all the time. If the recording is longer, there is a longer gap in time difference. But sometimes, gameplay video, gameplay audio, and mic audio are shorter than the webcam video by 10-20 seconds.

Why does this happen, only when using webcam? A side note, I was recording Black Squad.

Raebel Christo

Re: Output Is not having the full video length

Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:57 pm

Someone, please say something! This is really important!

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:15 am

Hello Raebel Christo,

Please get back to us with the information below.

1. What is your webcam model?
2. Please attach the screenshot of your format settings window of Bandicam. Do you have the same issue when you select another format?
3. Please attach a screenshot of the webcam settings window of Bandicam. Do you have the same issue when you select another format and resolution on the webcam format selection window?
4. Which game is your recording target? Do you have the same issue with other games?

We look forward to you reply.

Thank you.

Raebel Christo

Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:13 am

1. Camera is SJ6 Legend, (it's actually in action camera but I use for recording as well)
2.Images:
This is the format settings. I never tried other formats as their speed of recording is bad and quality is not that satisfactory while testing the other formats.
3.Image
Format of webcam video is 1280x720 30fps. As I said I didn't use other formats.
4. Black squad (available on steam). I don't record other games.

Situation:

Raebel Christo

Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:15 am

A quick update, this happens only when recording Black Squad.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:57 pm

Hello Raebel Christo,

Thank you for getting back to us.

We were not able to recreate your issue when recording Black Squad with the "Save webcam video as separate file (.mp4)" option enabled.
Is the webcam plugged into your PC from the beginning to the end of the recording?
We've confirmed that the Webcam and the Format settings are both blank only when a webcam is not plugged into the PC.
Please make sure that your webcam is properly plugged into your PC and record again.

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”