ᅚᅚᅚ

Game mode doesn't work anymore

Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:11 pm

Hi I tried to record a game in fullscreen but it doesn't work then I reinstalled it also I restarted my pc and turned off bandicam and I still have the same problem
can you help me, please?

ClassyXxGamer

Re: Game mode doesn't work anymore

Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:11 am

I'm having the exact same problem. It causes the game I'm trying to record to crash. It saves a file that you literally can't play because obviously it didn't record anything. Also it saves that file as an AVI even when I have it selected to save as an mp4 file. I don't know what's up. Bandicam please help us!
P.S. This only happens when I'm in game recording mode. Screen recording mode seems to work fine.

ᅚᅚᅚ

Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:21 am

I know that I am not the only one who has this problem.

ᅚᅚᅚ

Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:17 am

Guys I found a way to record the games in game mode drop the newest version it doesn't work with game mode use this version it is not very old but it works very well and it is not bad it can record the games in game mode I swear it worked with me! download this old version

Bandicam v 3.3.0 .1174
//[edited by admin]

1- Uninstall the new verison of bandicam.
2- Install the old verison of bandicam.
3- Run bandicam and choose game mode.
4- Run a game.
5- record [WORKING]
5- when you try to record a game in the next time maybe it won't work so End the Process of
bdcam.exe *32 and bdcam64.bin by using Windows Task Manager -please look at the screenshot https://screenshots.firefox.com/4w6zCyI ... google.com - Or reinstall the old version of bandicam or press the image capture hotkey many times -at least 20 times,I am not sure- until you see the fps yellow, when you see the fps yellow that means you captured an image and it means you can record or capture image again.
IMPORTANT: Don't update bandicam until they fix game mode in the new verison.
NOTE: Sometimes it works by luck and the problem is not with your video card as they say, the problem is with their new version, the old version can record MP4, ClassyXxGamer.
PLEASE USE THE OLD VERSION IF YOU WANT TO RECORD A GAME, until they find a solution for the new version.
I tried the 5 steps and they worked with me maybe they will work with you. TRY.
Last edited by ᅚᅚᅚ on Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:26 am, edited 4 times in total.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:43 am

Hello ᅚᅚᅚ and ClassyXxGamer,

Please let us know the recording target, your PC specs, and how to recreate your original issue step by step so that we can investigate further.

Thank you.

ᅚᅚᅚ

Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:22 pm

I try to record some games, some games I can't play them in windowed mode I can only play them in fullscreen like Tribes:Vengeance game so I need game mode to record them but unfortunately it doesn't work with the new version.

my pc specs are:-

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz 2.67 GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 8.00 GB
System type: 64-bit Operating System
Windows 7 Ultimate
Service Pack 1
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 470

The problem:-
1- I choose game mode then I come back to the game and press the hotkey to record but the fps doesn't become red I still see it green.
2- sometimes when I try to record or take a screenshot the game get crashed it says -for example- [Tribes Vengeance has stopped working].

Thank you.

ClassyXxGamer

Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:26 pm

Ok, mine is doing it with any and every game I try to play. I first tried it on goat simulator. Basically what is happening is I get into the game and then I use my hotkey to start recording and then a window that pops up and says " *insert game here* has stopped working" then I have to close my game. I look in my output folder and there is this avi file (keep in mind I have mp4 selected) and it is 0 bytes. Nothing to watch obviously because my game crashed.

Games I've tried this on: Fortnite, CS:GO, Goat Simulator, Learn to Fly 3, Bridge Constructor, Christmas Shopper Simulator, Brawlhalla, and Nuclear Throne.

PC Specs: Intel Core i5 4690-K
32GB RAM
64bit Operating System
Windows 10 Pro
GeForce GTX 960 Graphics card.

If you need more info let me know!

totoche54

Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:17 pm

Hello Bandicam Company, I bought your software bandicam, the last version of the software that I have on my computer is the (Bandicam 4.1.1.1371) and I can not launch the game mode and here is the message that I on the computer, "you can not start recording in Game Recording Mode because the target window is not selected, I do not understand what's going on, I've spent money on your software and games mode does not work, why?

cordially

ᅚᅚᅚ

Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:11 am

toroche54 the only thing you can do is dropping the newest version and using the old version.
drop the newest version it doesn't work with game mode use this version it is not very old but it works very well and it is not bad it can record the games in game mode I swear it works with me! download this old version

Bandicam v 3.3.0 .1174
That is a new link the old link doesn't work
//[edited by admin]

1- Uninstall the new verison of bandicam.
2- Install the old verison of bandicam.
3- Run bandicam and choose game mode.
4- Run a game.
5- record [WORKING]
5- when you try to record a game in the next time maybe it won't work so End the Process of
bdcam.exe *32 and bdcam64.bin by using Windows Task Manager -please look at the screenshot https://screenshots.firefox.com/4w6zCyI ... google.com - Or reinstall the old version of bandicam or press the image capture hotkey many times -at least 20 times,I am not sure- until you see the fps yellow, when you see the fps yellow that means you captured an image and it means you can record or capture image again.
IMPORTANT: Don't update bandicam until they fix game mode in the new verison.
NOTE: Sometimes it works by luck and the problem is not with your video card as they say, the problem is with their new version, the old version can record MP4 too.
PLEASE USE THE OLD VERSION IF YOU WANT TO RECORD A GAME, until they find a solution for the new version.
I tried the 5 steps and they worked with me maybe they will work with you. TRY.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:56 pm

Hello totoche54,

Do you have the issue with a specific target?
We would appreciate it if you would explain it in more detail.
If you need an old version of Bandicam, please download it from the following link.
https://bandicam.en.uptodown.com/windows/old

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”