Pulcinella

Audio output volume too low?

Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:04 am

I'm having problems with audio being too quiet in the playback of the video. No matter how loud I make my global settings.

I had this problem awhile ago but this was addressed in an earlier version where there was a slider to adjust the output volume.

I've had to reinstall Windows and reinstalling this program, the slider is gone and my issue is back again. Please help

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Audio output volume too low?

Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:19 pm

Hello Pulcinella,

For further investigation, please attach the screenshot of the Bandicam settings window with all the options for Primary Sound Device opened.

Thank you.

solo_888

Re: Audio output volume too low?

Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:07 am

I'm having problems with audio being too quiet in the playback of the video. No matter how loud I make my global settings.

I had this problem awhile ago but this was addressed in an earlier version where there was a slider to adjust the output volume.

I've had to reinstall Windows and reinstalling this program, the slider is gone and my issue is back again. Please help
Its useless to ask...I've ask aboi=ut half year ago, and still there is no solution. They even can't add mic boost funtion.

But, I found solution of our issue. Try to use Voicemeeter banana software. You can find it in google, and it's free

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”