Dreamcaseal

Bandicam Popping/Cracking Sounds In League of Legends Game +

Wed May 30, 2012 5:28 am

I get popping cracking sounds when I record League of Legends gameplay. I get no sound when I record Tribes Ascend. It records Blacklight Retribution perfectly. I have tried PCM audio setting too. Same results.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Bandicam Popping/Cracking Sounds In League of Legends Ga

Wed May 30, 2012 11:55 am

I get popping cracking sounds when I record League of Legends gameplay.
- Use the latest version of Bandicam
- You may visit http://www.bandicam.com/faqs/robot-echo ... one-noise/ to remove the noise.
I get no sound when I record Tribes Ascend.
Bandicam can't record the log-in menu of Tribes Ascend.
To record Tribes Ascen, log-in to your game account, wait for a while (20~40 seconds), and then record the game.
If you still can't record the sound or if you find a pattern to reproduce your sound problem, please let us know.

Dreamcaseal

Wed May 30, 2012 1:21 pm

I've been testing a hacked v1.7.5.166.of bandicam the past few days. the demo version is the latest version I'm guessing? I may buy it as soon as I get the money since overall its performance is better than Fraps on my current hardware. So I'm guessing the issues could stem from older version of Bandicam I'm running. I also have a m-audio audio interface and capture card that's getting output from my video card. There is a endless list of possibilities that have been causing issues with bandicam. I'm about to start testing.

I add commentary after recording.

It seems to not want to record Tribes Ascend even ingame with the version I have.

EDIT:
Just tried the newer 1.8.0 version of bandicam and after waiting a few seconds ingame in Tribes ascend the audio started to record. There is that cracking popping sound even without a mic enabled.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Wed May 30, 2012 2:49 pm

There is that cracking popping sound even without a mic enabled.
Please send your video to bandicam@bandisoft.com with the screenshot like below
- Record settings of Bandicam

Dreamcaseal

Wed May 30, 2012 4:53 pm

Hmm... I'm starting to think the problem is on my end. Maybe when I open Sony vegas? I've had sony vegas kill my flash player's audio every time I opened it for some strange reason where I had to close down firefox. I'm really confused. This is driving me nuts. I keep relistening to the video and even though the popping seems to occur in the same areas of the video I'm not sure if it's always the same popping sounds... I hear popping sounds even after i just uploaded them to youtube but when i go on my laptop with headphones i dont hear any popping. idk if it's because the problem is with my computer or not i mean i dont hear popping anywhere else than besides my videos that i was messing with the past few days!!

If I remember a long time ago i think i ended up mass deleting a few videos on my youtube channel i recorded with fraps because of popping noices i was hearing and thought the videos were too messed up to post. i dont know wtf is going on.

do you hear any popping in these videos? i barely hear popping but in earlier tests the popping was louder and more annoying throughout an entire hour long video. if this is only my side then i am sorry for wasting your time with this. ill try to figure it out tomorrow. im on a laptop right now and i cant hear the popping at all!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5xvE0s70H0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb9vcv8kx8M

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Wed May 30, 2012 6:00 pm

Hi,

1. We don't hear any popping/noise in your videos.

2. We think you have a codec/sound problem on your computer.
1) If you use a kind of codec pack, un-install it.
2) Try VLC media player. It can solve/minimize your codec problem.

3. Your video is recorded with 'Rectangle on a screen' capture mode of Bandicam.
We recommend you use 'DirectX/OpenGL window' mode for game recording.

Please see the recording manual below
http://www.bandicam.com/product/how-to- ... f-legends/

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”