Kačo

Bandicam won't open

Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:53 am

Hello,
I'm having an issue. My Bandicam simply doesn't want to open. I have read https://www.bandicam.com/faqs/cannot-run/ but nothing is working.
My bandicam was working well when I had installed NVidia GeForce 920M from 29th December of 2016. But, when I try to update my NVidia driver to any newer version than this, bandicam won't open up. Everything is working well ( I mean other programs ) only bandicam not. Now, I have latest bandicam, latest NVidia driver and still it won't open up. I don't want to install back NVidia driver from 2016 just to let my bandicam run... I have everything updated to latest version but it just won't open up. And I have tried everything.

Please tell me what to do, if there is anything... :((
Thanks, Have a nice day

Kačo

Re: Bandicam won't open

Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:30 am

Update: Today I found in my pc old bandicam ( Version 1.6 !! ) and when I installed it, it was working! it opened up! But the recording was so laggy and bad.. But when I installed Bandicam 2.0.3.674, it again didn't opened. So there must be something which was added in some newer version than 1.6 which is causing the problem. Pleeeaaaaaseeee any ideas? ;( ;(

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:55 pm

Hi Kačo,

Please refer to the step 4 on the linked FAQ.
https://www.bandicam.com/faqs/cannot-run/

First, uninstall the graphics driver completely.

And then, please install the latest version of the graphics driver and run Bandicam again.

If it doesn't seem to help, please let us know if you have the same issue when running Bandicam by clicking the 'bdcam_nonadmin.exe' file.
https://www.bandicam.com/faqs/disable-u ... t-control/

Thank you.

Kačo

Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:59 am

Hello,
I did it. Nothing happened. Bandicam won't open. Bandicam Nonadmin won't open too. When I try to open them I can see that they gain CPU usage to 40% and then it goes down to 0% and bandicam shuts down. Everytime this happenes. But Bandicam 1.6 is working, so it must be something that was added in some newer versions.. Is there anything else I can do?
Thank you

Edit: I have 2 display adapters.. NVidia Geforce 920M and Intel(R) HD Graphics. When I disable NVidia Geforce 920M, Bandicam opens up succesfully. But as soon as it is enabled, It won't open up. I don't know why is it doing it..
Edit2: When I disable Nvidia, open up bandicam, then enable Nvidia again, Bandicam is fully functioning... So now I can run it only by disabling Nvidia driver and as soon as bandicam opens up I can enable it again.

Please help me ;(

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:04 pm

Hello,

It might be a problem with a copy-protection program or an anti-virus program.
You'd better uninstall copy-protection programs or end suspicious programs from Windows Task Manager.

Thank you.

Kačo

Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:21 am

Hello,
Uninstalled antivirus (Eset), nothing happened. Ended suspicious programs, nothing happened. But I have something interesting. When I try to open bandicam and hit 'Yes' on the User account control, bandicam will be shown in task manager for max. 2 seconds as I said earlier. But, for that 2 seconds there is also shown 'Windows Problem Reporting'. So it seems like bdcam stops working at start. What should I do now?
Thank you

Edit: Yes, I have unchecked 'Debug' option. And I don't think that it may be because of copy-protection programs because with driver from December of 2016 bandicam will startup.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:12 pm

Hi Kačo,

Thank you for getting back to us.
We are afraid we don't have any solutions other than the complete uninstallation and reinstallation of the Nvidia graphics driver.
Please retry it.
If it doesn't work, please give us the information of your PC specs by following the steps below.

Thank you.

Kačo

Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:44 am

Ehm..
When I open dxdiag.exe, under the Display tab I have Intel(R) HD Graphics. But I have 1 more tab, on the right from 'Display' tab and the tab is called 'Render' and there I have NVidia.
I'm sharing dxdiag log for more.
Thank you

Kačo

Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:21 am

Hello,
the problem is solved.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled NVidia driver 4 times. I uninstalled it everytime using Device manager as it was shown in the picture. It didn't worked.

But then I have tried something different. I went to 'control panel', 'uninstall a program' and from there I have uninstalled 'NVidia Graphics Driver XXX.XX', which automatically uninstalled 'NVidia 3D Vision Driver XXX.XX'. Restarted computer, installed the newest version of NVidia driver and guess what? Bandicam somehow started. So, maybe try suggesting this steps to others who have problems opening bdcam, maybe it will help them too.
Thanks for your time, have a nice day :)

PS: Attached screeshot of control panel and what to do.
Attachments
bandicam 2018-02-21 21-19-07-408.jpg
bandicam 2018-02-21 21-19-07-408.jpg (143.63 KiB) Viewed 10505 times
Last edited by Kačo on Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:54 pm

Hello Kačo,

Thank you for your update.
We're glad to hear that your problem has been solved and we appreciate your feedback.

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”