psmedia

horizontal line in records

Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:18 pm

Hello,
After 2 months of trouble-free operation, he started making a horizontal line in the bottom third of the video on all videos without exception. In place of a line, the video waves. This jagged section runs across the screen from left to right.

The computer is powerful enough, it does not jump (i7 processor, graphics card GTX1070Ti), the monitor is plugged into the display port (gaming monitor predator, nvidia, G-SYNC).

Games are not laughing, of course, even during their current recording, everything is all right. There is no line while playing, the picture is perfect. I have not installed anything new since I bought Bandicam.

Bandicam simply stopped working from day to day. Everything is uploaded as it is, but each record has a decay in the form of a broken line. The problem first appeared two days ago and since then it has appeared on all new records. Old records are fine.

Example screen line:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JkqSMD ... dbk0h00410

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: horizontal line in records

Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:30 am

Hello psmedia,

Could you record your target again by following the steps below and tell us the result?
1. Uninstall the current version of Bandicam.
2. Install Bandicam 4.1.1.
3. Run Bandicam and disable the “Use enhanced capture method” option.
4. Record your target.

Thank you.

psmedia

Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:54 pm

Hello,
we installed the latest video card driver and the line is still on the video. Just did not help clearing the "Use extended capture method" checkbox. It does not help. Bandicam worked exactly 2 months.
The computer is new, it works perfectly. Another recommendation was to uninstall Bandicam and then reinstall it again, but somehow I do not understand how to do it ... would we have to buy a new program or not? We downloaded the current version of Bandicam https://www.bandicam.com/downloads/, it did not help.
Regards
Pavel Opatrný

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:53 pm

Hello psmedia,

Thank you for getting back to us.
You don't need to purchase the license again.
You can re-register with your license information after uninstalling and re-installing Bandicam.
Please try the latest version(4.1.2).
If it doesn't seem to work, please let us know if the problem happens with the other games.

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”