Charmanmugen

Some suggestions [recording indicator]

Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:38 pm

I know this has been suggested so many times, but I might as well bring this up again to show how important this needs to be a feature.

Here are my 2 biggest suggestions:
1. An actual recording indicator, especially in game recording mode, or make FPS overlay the recording indicator with more options. FPS overlay is only situational with not a lot of options, so it may or may not be in your videos. How about have an option to "show FPS overlay" just like "show mouse cursor"? So if people want FPS overlay in their videos, check "show FPS overlay", if not uncheck, "show FPS overlay", but it seems like the name has already been taken under "FPS" for a different purpose. There is not a lot of options for this FPS overlay and it would be cool to have more options for this.

2. In game recording mode, an option to auto record whenever a program/game starts, or auto record when a specific program/game starts. This would be handy if some people wanted to record the first few seconds of the game.

Charmanmugen

Re: Some suggestions [recording indicator]

Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:15 am

Oops there seems to be the option here, "Show FPS in captured video/image" in advanced options. So I guess Bandicam does have some sort of "recording indicator"? For game capture mode though.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Some suggestions [recording indicator]

Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:45 pm

Hello Charmanmugen,

Thank you for sharing your idea.
We've forwarded your request to our development team.

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”