Nabbucadnessar

Sacred 2 Gold recording

Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:09 pm

Hey!

As the subject says, I have a problem recording Sacred 2 Gold. I recorded WoW without problems (Borderless Fullscreen, Game Recording Mode), but I can't get into recording Sacred 2. I chose GRM but when it wanted me to click on the active window, I did click on the Sacred 2 logo on taskbar (or however you call that thing down there where your time is and running aps are) but it only opened the game (had it minimized) so I tried a few clicks in-game but when I Alt-Tab ed out of game, Bandicam was still waiting for me to click on the active window.

So I tried rectangle mode, I recorded like 2 seconds of desktop where I clicked on that game again, then the recording "paused" or something, just a few moments (not even a full second) of black screen and then it recorded again when I Alt-Tab ed out of the game to check on Bandicam.

So it looks like Bandicam just doesn't want to recognize/work with Sacred 2. I dunno about other Fulscreen games but it definitelly doesn't work with this one.

While writing this post I actually managed to solve the problem.

Switching the game to windowed mode it allowed Bandicam to find the app and let me select it. Then I switched back to fullscreen, Alt-Tab ed out of the game to check on Bandicam, everything was selected, even my fullscreen resolution was showing, did a quick recording to test it and guess what, it worked!

So just posting this just in case you guys will need a help with it <3

Ps: Please, change my name to "Nabbucadnessar" I made a typo while registering.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Sacred 2 Gold recording

Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:07 am

Hello Nabbucadnessar,

Thank you for your report.
We are glad to hear that you have solved the problem.

We have corrected your forum name.

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”