Thegamepro

Problem: audio off sync

Tue May 22, 2018 12:12 pm

So, I was recently having problems with my audio being off sync with when I record videos. I have tried reinstalling/updating but it didn’t work. This only started happening about 2 weeks ago so I would like to know a fix. I am also using registered bandicam and my pc specs are. HP envy (I don’t know the model) intel core I7-7500, Nvidia GTX 940MX, 16GB ram (don’t know if it’s ddr3 or ddr4) and Windows 10 64 bit. I did get my pc fixed about 3 months ago (before I switched from obs to bandicam), but when I was recording after I got my pc fixed it was fine until a few weeks ago. If you want extra info I could record myself with an iPad while I’m recording and play the audio to show it doesn’t sync. I would really like a fix to this problem.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Problem: audio off sync

Tue May 22, 2018 6:19 pm

Hello,

What is your recording target?
Please try recording other targets and with the other codecs and then let us know your results.

Thank you.

Thegamepro

Tue May 22, 2018 10:40 pm

Hello,

What is your recording target?
Please try recording other targets and with the other codecs and then let us know your results.

Thank you.
I mainly record games, I have had this problem on Minecraft and cuphead. I mainly prefer those games but I also record a few other games. (subnautica, mirrors edge catalyst, etc) I don’t really record anything other than games with bandicam though.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Thu May 24, 2018 6:05 pm

Hello Thegamepro,

Thank you for getting back to us.
We would like to know if you have the problem with specific format settings.
Please try recording it with the other codecs such as H264(CPU)/AAC and Xvid/PCM and check if you have the same issue.

Thank you,

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”