consciencek

the top band crashes the games when recorded in normal mode

Sun May 27, 2018 1:53 pm

Hello

It would be possible to add a function that allows to switch to mode games automatically mode games when have played and automatically switched to recording in desktop mode when have not played? I was thinking about it because I always record in office mode as soon as the windows are switched on, but when I play a game and the desktop mode is activated, and the mouse arrives in the bandicap banner while I play, then the game and sometimes the game crashes, and it's often annoying to go into games each time, while it would be much more comfortable to switch from desktop mode to games based on the profiles that we would have created for them. games or applications, and problem would be resolved.
Last edited by consciencek on Wed May 30, 2018 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: bandicap crash game !

Mon May 28, 2018 5:00 pm

Hello consciencek,

We are sorry, but we have difficulty understanding your request.
Would you like Bandicam to switch Screen Recording Mode to Game Recording Mode automatically as soon as a specific game or application starts running?

We look forward to your reply.

Thank you.

consciencek

Re : bandicap jeu crash !

Mon May 28, 2018 6:33 pm

Hello

In fact I said that it would be nice to automatically switch to games mode and automatically save when a game starts and when are on the desktop it automatically goes into normal mode so it starts to automatically save the desktop. to avoid always switching between the 2 each time.

And I was talking about a problem that occurs when I play a game, already my pc is still recording with the desktop mode, as soon as I turn on my pc, until my pc is turned off, so I never activates the game mode or very rarely, but the problem is that in office mode it does not record all the games or many games when I play and the mouse goes up the screen, the little banderol appears and it closes the game, that's why I said that it would be nice to automatically switch to game mode and automatically save the game in mode, but for that it should be created profiles for each game.
I hope I have been clearer, because I do not speak English and for the respect of the forum I translate in English with Google translation, that's why sometimes it's not understandable, it's google that translates badly.

Bonjour

En faite je disais qu'il serais bien de passer automatiquement en mode jeux et d'enregistrer automatiquement quand un jeux se lance et quand ont es sur le bureau sa passe automatiquement en mode normal donc ca se met a enregistrer automatiquement le bureau. pour évité de toujour switcher entre les 2 a chaque fois.

Et je parlais d'un probleme qui survien quand je joue a un jeux, déjà mon pc es toujour en enregistrement avec le mode bureau, dés que j'allume mon pc, jusqu'à se que mon pc s'éteind, donc j'active jamais le mode jeux ou tres rarement, mais le probleme c'est que en mode bureau sa enregistre pas tout les jeux ou bien sur beaucoup de jeux quand je joue et que la souris monte vers le haut de l'ecran, la petite banderol apparais et sa ferme le jeux, c'est pour ça que je disais qu'il serais bien de passer automatiquement en mode jeux et d'enregistrer automatiquement le jeux dans se mode, mais pour ça il faudrais créé des profiles pour chaque jeux.
J'espere avoir été plus claire, parceque je parle pas anglais et pour le respect du forum je traduit en anglais avec google traduction, c'est pour ça que des fois c'est pas compréhenssible, c'est google qui traduit mal.

consciencek

Re : bandicap jeu crash !

Tue May 29, 2018 2:55 am

Hello

I was wondering if it would be better to display the bar at the top that appears when you have the mouse over it, to do like when want to display the android notifications by pulling it down with the mouse so that it displays, because it bugs too much this bar when the mouse pointer goes on it and it is in games it goes out alone and makes spit the game, so I would like to know if it is possible that you add his, or that you add the possibility of deactivating this banner which is displayed when the mouse pointer arrives on it.

bonjour

je me demandais si il serais pas mieux d'afficher la barre au dessus qui s'affiche quand ont passe la souris dessus, de faire comme quand ont veux afficher les notifications android en la tirant vers le bas avec la souris pour qu'elle s'affiche, parceque sa dérange trop cette barre quand le pointeur de souris va dessus et qu'on es en jeux elle sort tout seul et fait cracher le jeux, donc je voudrais savoir si c'est possible que vous ajoutez sa, ou bien que vous ajouetez la possibilité de désactivé cette banderole qui s'affiche quand le pointeur de souris arrive dessus.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: the top band crashes the games when recorded in normal m

Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:05 pm

Hello consciencek,

Sorry for the late response.

You can record your whole display with the mouse mode(https://www.bandicam.com/how-to/around-mouse/) or the rectangle mode(https://www.bandicam.com/how-to/screen-recorder/
) of the Screen Recording Mode.

With the Around mouse mode,
1. Select the 'Around mouse on a screen' mode.
2. Select the full screen from the size menu.

With the Rectangle mode,
1. Select the 'Rectangle on a screen' mode.
2. Select full screen(Ctrl+Enter).
3. Click Show/Hide(Ctrl+Alt+H).

Then, you can record full screen without showing the status bar.

Thank you.

consciencek

Re : la bande supérieure bloque les jeux quand enregistré da

Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:34 pm

Thank you for your reply

I realize that the mouse mode is really what I was looking for. But it would be possible to register in mouse mode at the beginning of bandicam? because the only possible recording mode when starting bandicam is the recording in full screen, can you add the possibility to record in mouse mode when starting bandicam?

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:56 pm

Hello consciencek,

Once you have set to use the Around mouse mode, Bandicam remembers the settings and runs with the Around mouse mode selected next time even if you reboot your PC.

Thank you.

consciencek

Re : la bande supérieure bloque les jeux quand enregistré en

Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:52 am

Hello

Thank you for your reply.

the problem is that the recording does not start automatically in mouse mode, out of me I need the recording is automatically launched in mouse mode at boot windows when bandicam is launched, what is happening now is that bandicam is launched at startup windows, but it records not, but against if I check in the general options for the recording is launched in full screen, the problem there is the banner that appears at the top of windows (I talk about the banner that appears when have the mouse over the screen and unfolds, but against it does not appear when I'm in mouse mode) so for summary if I take the mouse mode the recording is not launched automatically, but against if I checked in full screen at startup, there is this banner that bothers me, so I would like to know if there is not a command line that I could add in a shortcut that starts the auto registration in window mode, which I would put in the windows startup folder, or a command line that I would place in the windows task scheduler, or a change in the registry that would automatically start the recording mode mouse?

Thank you for your patience.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:47 am

Hello consciencek,

You can do it by following the steps at the "Auto Start Recording with Windows Task Scheduler (Recommended for advanced users)" section on the linked page.
https://www.bandicam.com/support/tips/timer-recording/

Thank you.

consciencek

Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:20 pm

Hello

it's exactly what I was looking for and it works very well, thank you!

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”