murlock2245

Capture Card Audio

Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:56 am

Hey all, I tried to record my playstation 4 with an hd60 s capture card, and while I was getting video preview, I was unable to get any audio preview, as well as any audio in any of the sound tracks or even video files other than my microphone after the recording has been done.I tried to go in the device settings to change audio in the hdmi capture window but the audio settings were greyed out. I use the elgato capture software and it captures audio of gameplay (sometimes). I also went on video settings and made the Elgato Audio Capture (Called Line), the primary track. Still didn't work. please help me out

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Capture Card Audio

Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:45 pm

Hello murlock2245,

We are sorry that we don't have any solutions for it.
We have already received some reports regarding the no sound issue with Elgato capture cards.
We've forwarded it to our development team.

Thank you for your report.

Cedrik

Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:57 pm

(Sorry for my bad english.)

Hello murlock2245,
I found a simple soulution for this problem and I am using my Elgato HD60 Pro to record gameplay from my Nintendo Switch.
As I read in your post you already connectet the video to Bandicam.
All you have to do for the audio:
Use an analog audio cable (mine are green on both sites, I added some pictures for better understanding) from your TV (thats what I do) or your console to the blue audio input on your PC.
Go to Video -> Settings -> Primary Sound Device and select your blue audio input (I don't know the english name, in german it's called "Eingang (...)").
Now your record includes sound!

Pictures:
Blue audio input:

Analog audio cable:

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:02 pm

Hello murlock2245,

We are pleased to inform you that Elgato capture devices are now supported in Bandicam 4.3.1!

Please check the latest version!
https://www.bandicam.com/downloads/

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”