Denisowator

Suggestion - 100% overlay size

Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:19 am

In the past I had the need to show only my webcam feed at certain times in a video, and I've seen many people on youtube do this a whole lot - either when doing an outro or intro, or just for some entertainment reason when editing.

When I did this, I recorded an intro only using the webcam mode, then I edited it into the rest of the recording. But I'd like to have a more fluid and faster way of doing this. Like already recording the game with a webcam overlay, then just removing the game video and audio (in an editing program) while doing the intro. This is currently not ideal since you can't set the webcam overlay size to 100%, you can only set it to 50% (despite being able to record in 1920x1080 resolution).

I tried doing it this way one time, but I had to basically stretch the webcam overlay footage over the whole screen and it looked blurry. This could've been avoided if I was able to record the overlay at 100% size, then just shrink it in an editing program for the rest of the video where I only need it as a small rectangle in the corner.

It would be amazing if this could be implemented, as I love using Bandicam and I'd like to happily use it in the future without any inconveniences.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Suggestion - 100% overlay size

Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:27 pm

Hello Denisowator,

Thank you for your suggestion.
We've forwarded it to our development team.

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”