xxphysicxx

Push to talk recording audio cutting out?

Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:10 am

Whenever I use push to talk to record audio there is cut outs where it is not detecting the push to talk key.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Push to talk recording audio cutting out?

Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:48 am

Hello xxphysicxx,

Do you have the issue every time you use the push to talk function even when recording your desktop screen with the Screen Recording Mode?
Or just with the specific target?
Please let us know your microphone model and send a recorded file to bandicam@bandicam.com.

Thank you.

Tweedilderp

Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:05 pm

I also have this issue when recording, I have since left PTT off and just let it recording and try to edit out undesirable audio.

I am running windows 10 pro 64-bit using a samson C03U but was previously using the mic that came with the roccat xtd 5.1 headset.

The OP's issues sounds exactly like mine, audio from source 1 will continue but the mic does not pick up PTT (it is working though as my friend hears me in discord). I also use the same button for PTT in discord while playing with my friend and wonder if that's a possible issue? (doubtful) as PTT works most of the way through then stops. Don't think I am hitting a key limit with windows by using the mouse and keyboard at the same time.

Bandicam staff do you know of this issue? It's pretty frustrating.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:10 pm

Hello Tweedilderp,

Do you have the issue every time you use the push to talk function even when recording your desktop screen with the Screen Recording Mode?
Or just with the specific target?
Could you please explain how to recreate the issue step by step?

Thank you.

Tweedilderp

Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:04 pm

Hey Bandicam Staff,

It still happens to this day, It just cuts it off midway through a match in pubg/hunt showdown...anything really, seems to only be in fullscreen.

I just boot up the game, start recording, then when going back and viewing the footage my voice cuts out in the recording but you can hear my friend replying to me when I am talking, you just cannot hear me. I only tried this with AAC, may try it with PCM and see if that helps. Will keep this updated.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:15 pm

Hello Tweedilderp,

Thank you for getting back to us.
Could you please attach screenshots of the Bandicam Recording settings window and Windows Sound settings window for further investigation?

We look forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Tweedilderp

Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:31 pm

Hey Bandicam,

Please see attached screenshots.

If theres fewer keypresses it seems to pick up the recording, but when I am using w,a,s,d etc... with my mouse thumb button (thumb is for PTT) it doesnt pick it up even though the game is. So people I am playing with can still hear me but bandicam won't record my voice. I have tried exlusive mode and non exclusive for the mic.
Attachments
bandicam 0136.jpg
bandicam 0136.jpg (79.61 KiB) Viewed 7131 times
bandicam 0135.jpg
bandicam 0135.jpg (70.85 KiB) Viewed 7131 times
bandicam 0134.jpg
bandicam 0134.jpg (90.14 KiB) Viewed 7131 times

Tweedilderp

Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:33 pm

More screenies
Attachments
bandicam 0138.jpg
bandicam 0138.jpg (85.58 KiB) Viewed 7131 times
bandicam 0137.jpg
bandicam 0137.jpg (94.71 KiB) Viewed 7131 times

Tweedilderp

Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:51 am

Also if you need a video that you can see when I am pushing to talk but most of the time its not capturing is in the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUokLdfe2PU&t=5s

My mic is quiet but you can sometimes hear me when you see the speaker icon next to my name, and at other quiet moments it just doesnt at all. I thought at first I was hitting some key input limit, but then realized if it was, battlefield would also not recognize it.

Please get this fixed!

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:51 am

Hello Tweedilderp,

Thank you for the additional report.
To clarify the issue, please let us know if you have the same issue when recording the desktop screen or web browser with Screen Recording Mode.

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”