z310

Bandicam Secondary Audio sometimes perma-on

Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:40 pm

Hi There,

As I've recently been recording some footage of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, I've had to throw out a lot of footage.

When I initially began playing I tested until I got a good audio mix between my primary and secondary audio. I only record my secondary audio (mic) while holding left control. So far this has worked well.

However, it seems that about half my videos have a problem - the secondary audio is permanently on and the primary audio (game sounds) is very low volume.

Is there a reason that this would occur? It happens for some, but not others and I can't figure out what is causing it.

Thanks,

Patrick

z310

Re: Bandicam Secondary Audio sometimes perma-on

Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:53 pm

Ok, adding the following info after reading the rules:

Windows Version: 7 (64bit)
- Graphic card model: Nvidia 560 ti
- Bandicam version: I can check when I'm home from work today. Was current as of 3 weeks ago.
- Bandicam mode: 'DirectX/OpenGL window'
- Recording Target: Deus Ex: HR

Any input or feedback on this would be great. It's no fun checking the footage after recording a 12 minute session to find out that the audio is mostly me breathing with the game sounds barely audible. The odd thing is the inconsistency - it seems to be random and happens for about half of my recordings, despite being in the same play session etc.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:20 pm

Hello!

We had a similar problem with Deus Ex, but we haven't found a solution yet.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=734
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=752

We will try the game again to reproduce the same problem.
If you find a pattern of this problem, please reply to this thread.

Thank you for your report!

z310

Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:24 pm

I managed to get it working last night after turning it to DirectX11, and then restarting Bandicam after the game was launched rather than before the game was launched.

I'm not sure which fixed it - using DX11 or restarting Bandicam after the game was launched. I was just happy I finally got it to work as I'd been trying different things for about 2 1/2 hours there.

Tonight I'll try launching the game in DX9 and then closing and restarting bandicam after launch, to see which was the item that got it working.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”