Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Recording of Arma2 lags badly

Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:53 pm

Hello Mark88fan,

We've sent the old version of Bandicam to your email address (ma***@g*****.com)

Please try the old version and reply to the email.

We're sorry for your inconvenience.

PaiSand

Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:29 am

I have this same problem with other games too (mw3, l4d2) and just bought bandicam.
What I experiment: start recording, all goes well until around 40 seconds and the lag starts and gets worst.

[Edit]
I uninstalled all the codecs and the program and reinstalled with the latest ones, then reinstalled the program and now it looks like working correctly. I'll do more tests and post again tomorrow.

[Edit 2]
Found a possible responsible for the massive lag. I use the USB mic my monitor have (my nephew destroyed the headset) and when I only record wasapi it work perfectly but not with the USB mic.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:03 pm

Hello PaiSand,

Did you use the secondary sound device of Bandicam?
Did you check "Two Sound Mixing" option of Bandicam?

* Some solutions

1. Disable your secondary sound device.
You can record computer sounds (WASAPI) and your voice at the same time without the secondary sound device. Please visit http://www.bandicam.com/faqs/how_to_rec ... s7-without

2. Change the Audio Frequency
Go to Video > Format settings menu of Bandicam, and change the Audio Frequency from 48000 to 44100

PaiSand

Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:03 am

Hello PaiSand,
Did you use the secondary sound device of Bandicam?
Did you check "Two Sound Mixing" option of Bandicam?
Yes to both.
* Some solutions

1. Disable your secondary sound device.
You can record computer sounds (WASAPI) and your voice at the same time without the secondary sound device. Please visit http://www.bandicam.com/faqs/how_to_rec ... s7-without

2. Change the Audio Frequency
Go to Video > Format settings menu of Bandicam, and change the Audio Frequency from 48000 to 44100
No matter the frequency I use the problem persist. Actually using both mic and bandicam at the same frequency should work but it don't help, even using PCM.
Recording the voice that way (throughout wasapi, and it do work, tested it yesterday) is not an option for me. It is really annoying and distracting hearing yourself when recording.

I can confirm that the problem is with the USB mic. If I record with the mini-jack (back pink plug) mic it works flawlessly. This could be an issue with USB headsets and/or microphones out there. You should check on this if it's an issue only with my USB mic (dell monitor) or if there is other problem with USB ports. I did not have this problem with other programs like FFSplit, which also set the mic as a secondary sound device.

cadc

Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:35 am

I didn't read the entire thread due to lack of time, but...

Under the game options/ settings disable Vertical Synch if the option is enabled

I've had issues with Vertical Synch causing Bandicam to record like a laggy slide show, but once disabled, should record fine

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:19 pm

Hi,

We've just released the fixed version (1.8.3).
Please download it from http://www.bandicam.com/downloads/ and let us know your result.

Best regards,
Bandicam Team

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”