Roelb

Can't record 2 Windows Apps/Games from the same developers just in this 1st PC but from 2nd PC it works

Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:20 pm

I need help. I have free version bandicam from my 2 PCs. This one PC is having a problem with some Windows Games. Bandicam Game Mode Recording does not work from my two games from the same developer. I tried Bandicam Game Mode with other games but it works except for this 2 games from the same develepers. What I doubting is that from 2ndPC, Bandicam Game Mode works on the 2 games created by the same developer from it. Then how should I do to make Bandicam Game Mode works too in this 1st PC. I have checked WindowsApps (UWP) already in my two PCs. I need help please. Thank you for the reader and I hope you could help :)

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Can't record 2 Windows Apps/Games from the same developers just in this 1st PC but from 2nd PC it works

Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:13 pm

Hello,

1. Which games are you trying to record? Can you see the green FPS number?

2. To record Windows apps/games in Microsoft Store, you must check the "Windows Apps (UWP)" option.
However, if you're trying to record other games, you must uncheck the "Windows Apps (UWP)" option.

3. If you installed Windows to "C drive" and installed Bandicam to "D drive", you will not see the FPS numbers.
To record Windows apps/games in Microsoft Store, you must install Bandicam to "C drive" where you installed your Windows.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”