Vlad's Xax

Проблемы с Видео.

Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 am

Здравствуйте, хотелось бы поинтересоваться, возможно ли вернуть удаленные видео Bandicam, возможно ли какой то программой или же они где то сохраняются после удаления? (Не считая Корзины)

Ранее они хранились в папке для Bandicam, но позже я их удалил, а теперь хотелось бы их вернуть.

Всего доброго. Благодарю :)

- - - - - - - - - -

Hello, I would like to ask whether it is possible to return deleted videos Bandicam, is it possible some program or they are stored somewhere after removal? (Not counting the Basket)

Previously, they were stored in a folder for Bandicam, but later I deleted them, and now I would like to return them.

Good day. Thank :)

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Проблемы с Видео.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:24 pm

Hello Vlad's Xax,

Do you mean that you want to restore the deleted files?
In that case, we are afraid that we have no solution for it.

Thank you.

Anna Svensson

Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:44 am

Hi, can you tell me how much times repair the video with 3 GB? Short videos bandyfix repair quickly, but with 2 hour videos it often don t work. Why?

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:10 pm

Hello Anna Svensson,

We are not sure about the time to repair the files because it depends on not only the file size but also many factors such as broken points, codec, file specs, your PC specs, and so on.
Unfortunately if you cannot fix the file with Bandifix, we cannot provide other solutions for you.

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”