jthoni

Bandicam is recording mono

Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:44 pm

I have audio coming out of Voicemeeter Banana and am caputuring with Banidcam. The audio is playing stereo, and I am not set to Mono in Bandicam, but the audio records in Mono. What am I missing?

To rule out my source (a DAW), I have recorded in Banana and am playing back from there. I have Banana set to output to my sound card. Banicam is set to record from Voicemeeter Output (though I have tried my sound card as well).

Any idea what I am missing?

Thanks,
~john

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Bandicam is recording mono

Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:54 pm

Hello jthoni,

Please attach screenshots of the Bandicam Recording settings window and Windows Sound settings window.

Thank you.

jthoni

Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:29 am

This is so frustrating. I am getting no audio now. I have spent 2 hours on this. I routed the recorded playback to Studio One (DAW), so I know that sound is coming out the virtual output of Voicemeeter, but I get nothing in Bandicam.

Screenshots here:
https://imgur.com/a/6HF9LQX

Sound from the recorded file is going out A1 to my audio interface, and A2 to my speakers. B1 is the virutal out that Bandicam should be hearing (though I have enabled out on all channels). I have toggled just about every switch.

thanks,
~john

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:31 pm

Hello jthoni,

Thank you for your reply.
We are sorry but we are still not sure about your issue.
Could you please send a file to bandicam@bandicam.com so that we can confirm the sound is mono?
We would appreciate if you could let us know how you found the sound is mono.

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”