Bladem2127

Frequent Crash Bug

Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:23 am

So the error i continuously run into is when i want to record ill ither hit the hotkey or the rec button(desktop rec mode) and it will instantly crash and a windows notification will popup and say bdcam stopped working and if i don't close that window in 30 seconds everything will start not responding and crash my whole pc.

When i close the application via windows crash notification the Bandicam in the windows tray will stay and stack up I've gotten 29 icons in my hidden icon toolbar before i checked and when i hover over them they instantly disappear. The oddest part is after it crashes about 50 times it will suddenly work and nothing will change in the settings at all, it honestly baffles me. Also another thing that helps me know when bdcam wont want to record without crashing is when i try to take a screenshot the blue bar that allows me to choose a area for Desktop recording will flash yellow but no sound or file will appear and then ill know if i hit rec bdcam will crash and if im not careful my pc along with it.

Bandicam is the only thing that i rec my desktop with thats easy on my data if you need screenshots or vids link me a software that will help me help you help my situation, and thanks for your help.

Pc Specs:
-Windows 7 Ultimate
-Gpu Gtx 1080 FE (Fully Updated)
-Bandicam version is 4.3.0.1479 (When this software was the newest update it still had this prob and same with the versions before)
-Recording target it has crashed with Desktop recording, Game recording, Streaming video
-Side note i record to a HDD dock to a HDD 2TBS
-

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Frequent Crash Bug

Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:18 pm

Hello Bladem2127,

Please uninstall Bandicam and install the latest version of Bandicam and the graphics card driver.
After doing that, please refer to the linked page and try recording again.

https://www.bandicam.com/faqs/cannot-run/

If you still have the issue even when you take a screenshot, we are afraid that there might be some issue with your system itself.
In that case, we recommend you reinstall Windows 7,

Thank you.

Bladem2127

Re: Frequent Crash Bug

Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:45 pm

Gotcha ive already done the Bndicam reinstall and sense i bought the premium version i guess i wont just be able to toss it away very easy

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”