wbweston

Microphone Voice Recording Not Working

Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:39 am

OM freaking G. I've never seen a more complicated application to record my voice narration with my microphone while recording a video. This is so stupid why on earth does this is not work. I set it up just like the instructions.

Here I went ahead and recorded a video with snagit because it actually works with microphone recording and I'm showing you how yours doesn't. Could you please let me know what might be wrong here.

Thx okay so here you go I'm recording this with snagit because bandicam voice narration the microphone is not being picked up it's so freaking stupid so I got had microphone it's said here I shouldn't have to record my primary device I should not be able to with snaggle you can just choose your microphone anyway whatever so I got this setup I got this setup I got this setup and it doesn't freaking work so anyway you let me know thanks.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Microphone Voice Recording Not Working

Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:21 pm

Hello wbweston,

Please attach the screenshot of the Windows Sound settings window, too.

Thank you.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Microphone Voice Recording Not Working

Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:17 pm

Hello wbweston,

Thank you for getting back to us.
Please select "Microphone(Sennheiser USB Headset)" instead of "Speakers(Sennheiser USB Headset)" for the Secondary Sound Device setting and let us know the result.

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”