plezz

Record button on Game Recording mode not responding on certain games.

Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:17 am

Hello everyone!
My problem is similar. My Bandicam my program registered but Euro Truck Simulator 2 is out of order games! ( the others work at my game ) the video card driver and Bandicam is refreshed. I tested it quasi all of the codec setting but does not record the picture only the sound. The sound sounds under a black screen. ( it FPS displaying neither i can see it) my machine: I5 3570K., Video card:HD7870, RAM: 16GB please help me!

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Record button on Game Recording mode not responding on certain games.

Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:59 pm

Hello plezz,

We were not able to recreate your issue with Euro Truck Simulator 2 Demo.

It might be a problem with the graphics driver.
Please uninstall the graphics driver completely.

And then, please install the latest version of the graphics driver and try recording again.

If it does not seem to help, please let us know if you have the same issue with the H264(CPU) codec.

Thank you.

plezz

Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:19 pm

Hello everyone!
I tried! I deleted it on all of them ati/amd driver from the computer I resettled it then. The state did not change. ( So the sound sounds playing back the video put on under the black screen, and it FPS numerator i can see it. ) Interesting, that the uptake works at all of the games ( there are a picture, a sound ) but it FPS numerator I do not see it at them!

Sorry, My english is wrong!

plezz

Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:17 am

An apology, this were left out!
Neither the euro truck simulator2, neither American truck simulator is out of order at games. All two games SCS szoftware.

plezz

Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:38 pm

The problem was resolved!
ETS2 and ATS graphic settings of the necessary to disable the "full screen mode". It FPS number no show so but it is not indispensable for me, the video recorder works!

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”