Rover

Uneven audio levels?

Sun May 24, 2020 4:13 am

I downloaded the newest version of Bandicam (Bandicam 4. 5. 8. 1673) and registered, had some issues with audio not recording but managed to get it to work but after testing it out again now I actually had audio I realised it was just spotty.

Bandicam wouldn't recognise Paladins in Game Record mode so I had to use Screen Record, but when I replayed the recording my audio was spontaneously changing from really low to normal volume. Like for a few seconds it was fine then it was super quiet. I tried a different game on Game Record mode and got exactly the same thing. Sometimes sound effects would be full volume and soundtrack really low, then it would all be full volume, or it would all be quiet. I can't seem to level this out. And Bandicam doesn't seem to be picking up game windows in Game Record mode that it used to.

My default sound device on my computer is Speakers (2-Realtek(R) Audio) but setting Bandicam to this option or to "Default Speaker" in recording settings as my primary sound device results in no audio at all. I had to choose Stereo Mix instead, that was the only one that would give me any sound. When I had the default device matched up with my default on my computer, I tried everything in the "failed to capture audio" help guide and none of it worked. I have my secondary sound device disabled and my primary sound device volume is set to 100%

Any hints on how to fix this?

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Uneven audio levels?

Tue May 26, 2020 12:08 pm

Hello,

Please check "Do nothing" under the "Communications" tab in Windows.

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”