pedroaspissa

Change in the Next version of Bandicam

Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:39 am

I would suggest a small change in the next version of Bandicam.

By minimizing Bandicam window, the icon is on the taskbar icon is green and this is not recording or red if you are recording. What could be changed is the color of the icon when it was paused. The Bandicam 1.7.9 icon turns red if you are recording or paused, but the ideal would be kept green or another color, indicating the current status of Bandicam. If you see only the the color of the icon on the taskbar Bandicam, you can not know whether it is recording or paused.

To record the entire screen, so I select the "Rectangle on the Screen" and the open rectangle, rectangle top of the palette, under "Size", select "Find Window", to select the entire screen and make the flipper of choices disappears. So I can record the entire screen without the pick of Bandicam appear in the recordings. However, there must be a control indicating more easily if Bandicam is recording, stopped or paused. Therefore, I would suggest that when Bandicam is paused, the icon is minimized in the taskbar of Windows kept green or kept in a different color (yellow, for example), indicating the current state of Bandicam, if recording, if stopped or paused.

You can perform this simple change in the next version of Bandicam? Such a change would cause the Bandicam become even more complete.

Thank you for attention!

Decicus

Re: Change in the Next version of Bandicam

Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:02 am

I like this idea a lot, and I don't think it would be hard to implement it.
Nice suggestion!

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Change in the Next version of Bandicam

Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:59 pm

Hi,

We have added your idea in our TO DO LIST.

Thank you for suggesting.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”