Jassifrickanation

Saints Row IV: Chuck & Jassi

Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:58 am

Part 1: United States of the President of America

My brother and I both got Saints Row IV for Christmas. This was our first run. I have a nasty habit of storing videos and uploading them half a year later so I thought this would be good to get up as soon as possible. The game crashed so there's not really an outro. I suspect it's my overclock (seems to have become unstable). Hopefully, that was it.

I've also been tinkering with different settings to cut down on file sizes (don't need to be uploading my videos for 10 hours at a time, especially considering it's more of an archive for myself and a few family and friends with the amount of viewers I have). This video kind of ended up wonky as far as the video quality goes with the weird settings I tried. I still enjoy the video, but, ya know... I was wondering what's a good recommended setting/configuration to cut down file sizes. I have AMD APP acceleration, so I can use that. My specs are as follows...

AMD FX-8350 Processor
ASUS M5A97 R2.0 Motherboard (I think a better motherboard for overclocking would help.)
Radeon 2133 2x8GB Memory
XFX Radeon HD 7850 Video Card

Not sure if the specs are really that helpful for configuring encoding settings for Bandicam. Still, if there's any way to downsize my videos without sacrificing too much quality, I'd appreciate it. Right now, kind of hoping to aim around 5 to 10gb for an hour of video. I'm not opposed to 720p at this point, and I'm thinking I would prefer it.

TL;DR: Feedback for video quality welcome. Enjoy our ridiculousness!

Demon1198

Re: Saints Row IV: Chuck & Jassi

Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:24 am

Great quality, but you should probably cut out the useless stuff at the beginning. I'm not trying to be a jerk right now, it's just constructive criticism. You're supposed to capture the attention of your audience, so at least cut out the part where you're getting into the game with Windows Movie Maker or something. Just split the video and delete the part you don't want in there. From what I saw, it was a really good demonstration of Bandicam though. So great job in that aspect.

Jassifrickanation

Re: Saints Row IV: Chuck & Jassi

Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:39 pm

Thanks for the input. I normally do try to remove bits and pieces of boring stuff from my videos. There was some stuff in the vid I thought I could've done better, but I didn't even realize the intro was just bland. Not sure why. Makes sense now that you mention it. But, again, thanks for the input! :D

Return to “Bandicam - Videos onto YouTube”