ChibiCD

Aliens: Colonial Marines Co-Op Let's Play and Recording

Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:55 pm

Been Slowly learning how to optimally set up and record with Bandicam, but definitely get some place now that I have figured out how to set up my config settings.

A group of Friends and myself have been playing Aliens: Colonial Marines in 'Ultimate Badass Mode'. I eventually talked 2 of the 3 of them into also grabbing Bandicam and starting our own Youtube Channel. It's kind of trial and Error to figure stuff out with 4 people recording then trying to edit them all together, but these are our results so far.

Feel free to tell me what you thing or give me any tips you might have on how we can improve.

Warning for Language, both from characters in game and from the people playing. (mostly the people playing... mostly)

This second video does not have any of my recordings, but was edited by me from my two friends Bandicam recordings. The third source is not using bandicam, but you can see a clear lowering of image quality in his shots. I'm going to have to talk him into grabbing a copy or just spending the money myself and gifting it to him.

Unfortunately I did not discover that my video card supports the H.264 codec until the third video that I have not edited yet.

I have a nVidia Geforce GTX 650, but only an old Intel Dual Core E2200 CPU, so I'm hoping the improved frame rate I'm getting by making my GPU handle the codec will result in better video quality. Ultimately I just need to upgrade my system, seems that my CPU is a huge bottle neck right now.

Return to “Bandicam - Videos onto YouTube”