Bojann

Atomic Bomberman recording using Bandicam

Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:45 pm

Here is an example of YouTube video i have recorded using Bandicam. The game is Atomic Bomberman. Settings are half size. Altough full size is quite OK for the video, the game losses some frames.

Trick to record Atomic Bomberman in Windows 7 and Windows XP is tu use CNC-DDRAW http://hifi.iki.fi/cnc-ddraw/
Do not use any compatibility setting or BAT files that kill explorer.exe. Bomberman will work fine without it.

I have downloaded the DLL, and placed it in Bomberman folder. After you run it for the first time, you will see newly created ddraw.ini and the Bomberman will run in Windowed mode. You need to exit the Bomberman and edit ddraw.ini

I have Edited the INI file in thease aspects

width=1920
height=1080

This is my monitor's resolution. You will need to set this according to your monitor.
(if you don't set the resolution, the video will be in 4:3 aspect - just like in my second example)

windowed=false - just to use fullscreen

And the most important: renderer=opengl

If you dont edit renderer, Bandicam will not recognize DirectX/Open GL application and recording will never start.

Other values (in case I missed something)

Code: Select all

bpp=0
border=true
boxing=false
maxfps=0
vsync=false
filter=nearest
adjmouse=false
sensitivity=0.0
mhack=true
vhack=false
singlecpu=false
Attached, you will find my ddraw.ini (since INI is not rupported by the forum, you will have to edit the extension from TXT to INI)

My computer configuration:
Intel I5 2310
Asus P8Z68-VLX
8 GB DDR3 RAM
PowerColor 6850
Windows 7 64bit

Here is the example:
I had a FPS issue after couple of matches and I thik that is because of some of my computer software. I will see to correct that in future videos.

Half Size: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlQNQVuyCdg
Attachments
ddraw.txt
Edit the extension from TXT to INI
(1.08 KiB) Downloaded 957 times

mary

Re: Atomic Bomberman recording using Bandicam

Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:07 pm

ah so it's that the problem
thank for the information it help a lot.
i appreciate it.

Return to “Bandicam - Videos onto YouTube”