Philo

Shortcuts

Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:47 pm

Hi,

1. While using the hotkey to skip frames forward works fine when its hold down. The hotkey for skip frames backward does not. It needs to be pressed repeatly otherwise it only skips a single frame.

2. Would be nice to have an addition to skip frames. Similar to Adobe Premiere, holding down SHIFT while pressing skip frame hotkey increases the amount of skip frames.

3. The hotkey for start/end marker is badly chosen. Because on German keyboard layout, the [ needs the right ALT key being pressed. When pressing the key, it does however nothing in Bandicut.

4. Would be nice if we can set up our own keys but I felt like this will mostly likely not be added.

5. Left/Right arrow for skipping frames is not working. It will set focus to the jump position field and pressing left/right arrow again just result in something different.

So far its the best video cut tool and I'm a happy customer. But using mouse on most things can really slow down the cut process.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Shortcuts

Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:41 pm

Hello,

We'll try to improve the seeking performance of Bandicut.

We're sorry for your inconvenience.

Best regards,
The Bandicut Team

Philo

Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:00 am

About 1 year later:
Still no hotkey selection. Still Bandicut has [ and ] as hotkeys which are not accessible from non English keyboard layouts.

I start to regret my purchase, honestly. I can understand that you cannot work on every suggestions but there are few things which are manditory, especially when you sell your stuff world wide and changing hotkeys to a simple letter is a one line in code.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:01 pm

Hello,

We've forwarded your request to the development team.

We're very sorry for the delay.

Best regards,
The Bandicut Team

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:35 am

Hello,

We've changed the hotkey in Bandicut 3.1.3.454.
- Set the start segment time: S
- Set the end segment time: E

We're sorry for your inconvenience.

Best regards,
The Bandicut Team

Return to “Bandicut - General Discussion”