SandieR

Im interested,but..

Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:16 am

Hello,

I'm using another video program at the moment but it is a little buggy sometimes and hasnt seen updates for quite some time so Im looking out for something new. It's about the same as bandicut but has an editor to create text with fonts and several animations to add or to put overlay on the video. No big,song & dance but I use it quite often. My challenge was to find a similar program like that and although bandicut can cut things nicely I would still need another program to fill the other need.. Most programs that have similar often have far more options and/or are way too expensive for me.

Any chance that you add something like described into bandicut in the future or do you know a (free/donationware) tool that mainly gets the same job (some fonts/text/anim) done if I decide to buy bandicut? :roll:

regards
Sandie

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Im interested,but..

Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:49 pm

Hello Sandie,
an editor to create text with fonts and several animations to add or to put overlay on the video.
Yes, we will support this feature in the future.
However, it may take some time to integrate the function you requested.

At the moment, we are preparing for a multiple video merging function and YouTube downloading/cutting function.

SandieR

Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:23 pm

Hello Sandie,
an editor to create text with fonts and several animations to add or to put overlay on the video.

At the moment, we are preparing for a multiple video merging function and YouTube downloading/cutting function.
Then Bandicut is what I need. I'll keep an eye out for the new features. Have registered today. :)

[edit] Is it possible to use 'extract audio' without processing video? :roll: ;)

regards
Sandie

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:38 pm

Is it possible to use 'extract audio' without processing video?
We may consider it in the future.

Thank you for suggesting it.

minatheminer

Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:02 pm

Hello,

I'm interested why is there only 2 extension output file .avi and .mp4, why there is no .mkv too?
I mean i purchesed bandicut yesterday and its great for avi and mp4 files, i can even cut mkv files but i have to recode it and that is not what i want to do.
If i cut mkv file and merge few segments into one i want them to stay mkv not to recode them and lose quality.
Your software is the best so far i came across thats why i bought it i just need this one thing to work too :)

regards
Mina

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:26 am

If i cut mkv file and merge few segments into one i want them to stay mkv not to recode them and lose quality.
Bandicut is a new program.
We launched Bandicut about 1 year ago, and we keep upgrading this program.
Of course, we will support the .mkv format in the future.

Please, be patient.

Telemacus

Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:10 pm

I've been following bandicam for a while. I downloaded the latest version yesterday also, and I really like how well it works.
Generally I'm not too fussy about video formats(or wrappers) but I too have a need for the .mkv format, as some programs don't accept avi for some reason, and converting from lossless avi to to lossless .mkv is actually not easy to achieve, despite the long list of coversion programs out there, none does a good job.
In my experience, I've tried many and despite tweaking the options, the resulting .mkv is never as good as the original.
So I'll be patient! :)

GameTipsAndMore Blog

Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:23 pm

Hello Sandie,

Then Bandicut is what I need. I'll keep an eye out for the new features. Have registered today. :)

[edit] Is it possible to use 'extract audio' without processing video? :roll: ;)

regards
Sandie
If I can pop in, Sandie I have just extracted to MP3, the audio from a video file - it was recently added in version 1.2.7 (December 2014) ...just in case you see this thread pop up in your email - they added it, is that what you meant/wanted?

This is a nice little program, Bandisoft, keep it up!

Return to “Bandicut - General Discussion”