Azmak

New Customer of Bandisoft

Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:21 pm

Good evening.

I am a first time user of screen capture software and I never made personal videos before so this is all new to me. I tried searching for various screen capture/video game capture software and I downloaded several types. Your Bandicam was one of those I downloaded and tried out this morning and after about an hour of use I decided to buy a one computer license; I only have a desktop so that's all I need. I bought it early at 3:55 am my time, I'm an early riser and all day gamer and spreadsheet maker so this is important for me to have. I upload my spreadsheets to the game forums for other players to use and I always wanted to make "How-to" videos showing people how my spreadsheets work.

Anyhow, I paid $39.00 for Bandicam but didn't know at all about Bandicut. I see you have a two package deal of Bandicam + Bandicut for $60.00. Since I already paid $39.00 for Bandicam, can you still sell me Bandicut for the remaining $21.00 to make the $60.00 price point?

I also have an issue with Bandicam crashing every single time I try to use it with my wireless headset as the microphone. My wireless headset is a Plantronic brand and if I change the Bandicam settings to use that wireless headset as my microphone it crashes every single time within about 2-3 seconds of a new recording. If I unplug my wireless headset's dongle from the USB port and go back to using my webcam microphone all is good.

Hope to hear from you.

Mark

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: New Customer of Bandisoft

Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:57 pm

Hello!
can you still sell me Bandicut for the remaining $21.00 to make the $60.00 price point?
If you registered the license, you can't get a refund or discount for the package.
I also have an issue with Bandicam crashing every single time I try to use it with my wireless headset as the microphone.
We will fix this issue in the next version of Bandicam which will be released in a month.

Thank you very much for your report.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: New Customer of Bandisoft

Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:26 pm

I also have an issue with Bandicam crashing every single time I try to use it with my wireless headset as the microphone.
We've fixed this bug.

Please download the latest version from http://www.bandicam.com/downloads/

Return to “Bandicut - General Discussion”