Zuzu_Typ

Suggestion (includes Bandicam): Mouse cursor

Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:00 am

Dear Bandisoft developers,

I would like to suggest adding the ability to add mouse-click effects after recording.

Why is this useful?
Effects that weren't possible before, as well as more advanced effects would now be possible.
  • Changing the / using a custom mouse cursor icon.

Add a clicking sound

Use advanced animations, like tilting the mouse cursor up or fancier water-drops

Enable / disable respectively show / hide the cursor for parts of the video (keyframe)

Who could need such a feature?
While mostly for tutorials and such, I don't know how many people actually use the mouse click effects, but with this new version of the mouse-click-effects would probably appeal to more people.

Have a nice day and best regards,
--Zuzu_Typ--

Zuzu_Typ

Re: Suggestion (includes Bandicam): Mouse cursor

Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:15 pm

I found another great use of this feature.

I'd really like to see this (not necessarily together with my other suggestions), because I've never seen anything like this in any other software.

I came up with this when I tried to convert a very old midi file to some other file format, but every convertor failed, because the output was much too fast.

Still the windows media player has no problems playing it, so I thought why not recording it.

Then I ran into an issue, if I were to record it, I'd have to cut it frame-perfect to be able to loop it without any noticable gaps (the track usually loops, so if it was cut perfectly I could just enable the loop feature in the media player and enjoy the track as long as I want).
So I thought,
wouldn't it be great if I could set the the beginning of the video to right when I press the play button?

This would not only be useful for people who record other videos or music with Bandicam, but also for those who make tutorials.

Let's say you make a close-up on a window, where after a while you click on the maximize button and will want to zoom out again.

Maybe it would be a selling point, maybe it wouldn't, but at least I haven't seen a software with such a technique.

Have a nice day and best regards,
--Zuzu_Typ--

Return to “Bandicut - General Discussion”