1. While using the hotkey to skip frames forward works fine when its hold down. The hotkey for skip frames backward does not. It needs to be pressed repeatly otherwise it only skips a single frame.
2. Would be nice to have an addition to skip frames. Similar to Adobe Premiere, holding down SHIFT while pressing skip frame hotkey increases the amount of skip frames.
3. The hotkey for start/end marker is badly chosen. Because on German keyboard layout, the [ needs the right ALT key being pressed. When pressing the key, it does however nothing in Bandicut.
4. Would be nice if we can set up our own keys but I felt like this will mostly likely not be added.
5. Left/Right arrow for skipping frames is not working. It will set focus to the jump position field and pressing left/right arrow again just result in something different.
So far its the best video cut tool and I'm a happy customer. But using mouse on most things can really slow down the cut process.