General talk and peer-to-peer support about Bandicut.
Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:47 am
1. While using the hotkey to skip frames forward works fine when its hold down. The hotkey for skip frames backward does not. It needs to be pressed repeatly otherwise it only skips a single frame.
2. Would be nice to have an addition to skip frames. Similar to Adobe Premiere, holding down SHIFT while pressing skip frame hotkey increases the amount of skip frames.
3. The hotkey for start/end marker is badly chosen. Because on German keyboard layout, the [ needs the right ALT key being pressed. When pressing the key, it does however nothing in Bandicut.
4. Would be nice if we can set up our own keys but I felt like this will mostly likely not be added.
5. Left/Right arrow for skipping frames is not working. It will set focus to the jump position field and pressing left/right arrow again just result in something different.
So far its the best video cut tool and I'm a happy customer. But using mouse on most things can really slow down the cut process.
Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:41 am
We'll try to improve the seeking performance of Bandicut.
We're sorry for your inconvenience.
The Bandicut Team
Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:00 pm
About 1 year later:
Still no hotkey selection. Still Bandicut has [ and ] as hotkeys which are not accessible from non English keyboard layouts.
I start to regret my purchase, honestly. I can understand that you cannot work on every suggestions but there are few things which are manditory, especially when you sell your stuff world wide and changing hotkeys to a simple letter is a one line in code.
Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:01 pm
We've forwarded your request to the development team.
We're very sorry for the delay.
The Bandicut Team
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.