Errol

Bandicut cannot maximize

Wed May 02, 2018 8:05 pm

Hello to all in the forums. I purchased Bandicut yesterday and is enjoying it very much. However I noticed when I try to maximize the window, it crashes and freezes.

I have to actually go into Task Manager to access the screen by pressing on the keyboard ctrl-alt-del and end the process in order to get back onto the Windows Desktop.
I'm using Windows 10 Pro v1709 (OS Build 16299.371) if in case you need to know what version of Windows I'm using.
I'd like to know if Bandicut's not supposed to be maximized or can it be maximized and if it's a bug I discovered?
I'd like to know if anyone else discovered this issue, if it is indeed an issue?

I only now tried to replicate the issue again to take a screenshot to post it but discovered it is maximizing and not crashing. I'm of the assumption that it's probably a restart of Windows after the install of Bandicut. It did seem to fix the issue.
In my opinion it seems that using Bandicut right after installation seems to cause issues by trying to maximize the window.

Thanks in advance.

Update: The error for maximizing is still an issue. Here is a video link I posted on YouTube to show the problem!
https://youtu.be/41XKYvZxIWI

Return to “Bandicut - General Discussion”