Mass

'Previous frame' goes forward

Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:35 am

I'm currently using the free version to test how well Bandicut will work in order to split loads of converted VHS footage into separate files, and it seems to be the only software that is able to do exactly what I want to do, and I'm more than willing to buy it in order to save myself some time.
However, I've come across a major, deal-breaking issue in terms of getting the segments perfect down to the last frame.

The 'previous frame' function pushes the search-needle / segment-end ' ] ' FORWARDS not backwards, meaning both 'Left <-' and '-' and the button under the preview window has the SAME functionality as 'Right ->' and '+'

I don't know if this is a bug, or if it isn't intended to be able to skip backwards..?? It seems really counter-intuitive to any video editing software, and kinda eliminates the time-saving appeal of it.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: 'Previous frame' goes forward

Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:52 pm

Hello,

It can happen depending on the video file.

If you cannot move to the previous frame with the playback controls, click the [Move to Previous Keyframe] button or change the time to 1 second before, and then click the [Move to Next Frame] button.

We will try to fix this issue in the future.

Return to “Bandicut - General Discussion”