erkann

Bandicut installation problem (entry Point not found)

Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:11 am

Hello,

I purchased bandicam+bandicut and i installed bandicam without observing any problem but When ı tried installed bandicut recieved below error in my pc. I send mail your support team didn't get a response yet and tried so much method for solving the problem closed all antivirus program on my pc and tried uninstall/install again still same. Do you have any suggestions with the problem?

The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library c:\Program Files\Bandicut\bd.cut.exe

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Bandicut installation problem (entry Point not found)

Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:42 am

Hello,

Please uninstall Bandicut and download the latest version from https://www.bandicam.com/bandicut-video ... /download/ and try again.

erkann

Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:14 pm

Hello,

I tried with latest version problem is still continue..

geolson235

Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:41 pm

I just downloaded Bandicut and am having the same problem. I'm getting the error that the procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library. Has anyone found a solution to this?

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:53 pm

Please go to https://www.bandicam.com/bandicut-video ... /download/, and download/install the latest version of Bandicut, and then try it again

If you still have the problem, email us at bandicut@bandicam.com with a screenshot of the error message.

Rodriguez259

Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:21 pm

If an entry point is not found, it means the file necessary to hand off that process is damaged, unreadable, or missing.

If you are lucky, the syntax of the error message itself will tell you the exact file that is missing. All you need to do is replace that file or reinstall the program in question, and you’ll solve the entry point problem.

GarageBand for PC

Return to “Bandicut - General Discussion”