We need you to update and translate Bandicut languages.
Everyone is welcome to join the Bandicut Translation. All you need is an interest or passion and a computer. * How to translate Bandicut
1. Go to the language folder of Bandicut and open "English.ini".
- Windows 7/8/10: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicut\lang\English.ini
2. Translate the "English.ini" file in to your language.
3. Save your "Language.ini" file and choose the "Unicode
" Encoding option.
4. Go to "Configuration", and select your language to check your translation.
5. Post your "xxx.ini" file in this board or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
We really appreciate your contribution.* Also see...
- Translation 1: Bandicut language files (*.ini)
- Bandicut Web Translation