Bandicut 3.5.0 (09/27/2019, 10/23/2019) - NVENC, AMD VCE, Preset, Cache folder
* Detailed information
1. We have included the updated module from ffmpeg.
2. Added support for the NVIDIA NVENC and AMD VCE H.264 encoder.
3. Bandicut now allows the user to set the cache folder to another disk drive.
4. Added a Preset function which allows the user to save the current format settings.
5. Added an option, "Use the deinterlace filter when playing interlaced video."
6. Bandicut now supports the deinterlacing feature in Encoding mode.
7. Bugs fixed
- The taskbar area could not be clicked on when Bandicut was maximized in Windows Vista or 7.
- Other minor bugs have been fixed.
Please try Bandicut, Fastest and Lossless Video Cutter and Joiner.
- Download: https://www.bandicam.com/bandicut-video-cutter/
Thank you for using our software.
The Bandicut Team