Bandicam 3.0.3 (02/25/2016) - AAC codec stability (MP4)* Detailed information
1. Bandicam now supports the fullscreen preview function in Device Recording Mode.
2. Improved the AAC codec stability (Bandicam used to cut off the audio or had an audio/video sync issue on some computers.)
3. Improved the external codec compatibility.
4. Bugs fixed
- The recorded video had syncing problems when the user recorded for a long time on some computers.
- Bandicam had a noise problem when the AAC codec was used on some computers.
- Failed to recognize some DirectX 10 games (Company of Heroes).
- The 'Preview webcam on a screen' option didn't work when the 'Show FPS Overlay' option was unchecked in 'Game Recording' mode.
- Lossless external codec including Lagarith/MagicYUV resulted in quality loss in the registered version.
* Bandicam Download: http://www.bandicam.com/downloads/
Thank you for using Bandicam
We are doing our best to make the world's best recording program.
The Bandicam Team