Bandicut 2.5.0 (07/28/2016) - New ffmpeg module
* Detailed information
1. We have included the updated module from ffmpeg which improves codec compatibility and stability.
2. Bandicut is now able to play the HEVC video codec.
3. Bandicut now supports auto rotation when a video file has rotation metadata.
4. Added an option, "Save the file information at the beginning of the file (only MP4)"
5. Bandicut is now able to save the audio volume.
6. Bandicut now shows Time Remaining and Speed while cutting.
7. Bugs fixed
- Bandicut couldn’t transcode files which were made by car black boxes of a specific brand.
- Some transcoded MP4 files couldn’t be played by WMP because Bandicut analyzed the AAC audio codec incorrectly.
- Bandicut couldn’t recognize some audio tracks which were made by DVDFab9 software.
- Other minor bugs fixed.
Please try Bandicut, Fastest and Lossless Video Cutter/Splitter.
- Download: https://www.bandicam.com/bandicut-video-cutter/
Thank you for using our software.