Bandicut 2.6.0 (11/01/2016) - H264 encoder in Windows XP.
* Detailed information
1. Added the software H264 encoder (Bandicut now supports the H264 encoder in Windows XP.
2. Bandicut users are now able to upload the recorded video to Youtube.com directly (Uploading to Youtube on Bandicut.)
3. Bandicut is now able to use the tab key to set the start/end time.
4. Bugs fixed
- After cutting AVI files which had mp2/mp3 audio tracks had a problem that Windows Media Player couldn't play (Some of them were displayed wrong file duration in Windows Explorer).
- After cutting AVI files which had mp2/mp3 audio tracks, Windows Media Player couldn’t play the video (Some of them displayed the wrong file duration in Windows Explorer).
- Bandicut couldn't save audio track data when a user cut some MP4 files which had mp3 audio tracks.
- Bandicut occasionally crashed when Bandicut joined vob files.
- Other minor bugs fixed.
Please try Bandicut, Fastest and Lossless Video Cutter/Splitter.
- Download: https://www.bandicam.com/bandicut/
Thank you for using our software.