Bandicut 3.1.5 (03/22/2019) - MPEG, MPG, DAT, VOB, TS, TP, TRP, M2T, M2TS, MTS, VOB to High-Speed mode
* Detailed information
1. Added support for MPEG Series (MPEG, MPG, DAT, VOB, TS, TP, TRP, M2T, M2TS, MTS) to High-Speed mode.
2. Added the Index Rebuild function for DVD/VOB files.
3. Bandicut version, encoder and mode information will be added to the edited video.
4. Bugs fixed
- High-speed mode: Some MKV and WebM files couldn't be played after cutting.
- Encoding mode: The hardware accelerated H.264 encoder didn't work on some computers - 05/20/2019
- Encoding mode: Some video files which had been cut in high-speed mode were completed in the middle of the joining process.
- The free version of Bandicut crashed while processing some video files which had many video/audio tracks.
- The 'Incorrect Encoding Settings' error occurred with AMD CPUs which have a lot of CPU cores/threads.
- Bandicut crashed when a user clicked the ‘Maximize’ button under certain situations.
- Other minor bugs fixed.
Please try Bandicut, Fastest and Lossless Video Cutter and Joiner.
- Download: https://www.bandicam.com/bandicut-video-cutter/
Thank you for using our software.
The Bandicut Team