Bandicut 3.6.1 (10/22/2019, 11/02/2019) for 64-bit Windows
* Detailed information
1. Bandicut now works only on 64-bit Windows.
2. Added the Project file recovery function.
3. Improved display of the progress status bar.
4. Improved the Bandicut project file UI.
5. Updated presets for "YouTube / Twitter (480p/720p/1080p, 30fps)".
6. Bugs fixed
- Failed to open some .VOB files.
- High-speed mode: Some video files which used the HEVC codec couldn't be played after cutting.
- High-speed mode: Some .ts files couldn't be merged.
- Synchronization problems occurred or encoding failed if a video had a lower frame rate.
- Audio was partially cut off when merging videos under certain conditions.
- Some buttons become inactive when changing modes.
- The Start button was invisible on the Bandicut UI on some computers.
- Some videos were unable to be processed and progress in the progress window halted.
- Bandicut crashed when the file size was large or the playback time was long.
- Bandicut crashed when when adding some video files.
- Bandicut crashed while using the High-speed mode on some high-end computers.
- The Playhead always went to the end of the video in some video files.
- Other minor bugs have been fixed.
Please try Bandicut, Fastest and Lossless Video Cutter and Joiner.
- Download: https://www.bandicam.com/bandicut-video-cutter/
Thank you for using our software.
The Bandicut Team