Cipher

Re: Post your suggestions thread

Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:28 pm

You guys are the best! Cheers! :)

LeCarre

Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:51 am

<3 Bandicam

Would like to see the default "Sample.png" logo replaced with something more useful, like a cool "Bandicam.png" so i could add that to my video to show my proud support for such an awesome piece of software.

Would really appreciate if Rectangle on a Screen coordinates were sticky so it would default to the last settings used in this mode. I would not have to resize and relocate between Runs :)

Intel i7-3930K @ 3.2GHz
G.Skill RipJaw Z 16GB DDR3 Ram @ 1700MHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 3GB (SLI) 6GB
ASUS P9X79 Deluxe
Windows 7 64bit

sambul85

Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:52 am

SAVE VIDEO IN ORIGINAL CODEC & FORMAT

I want to capture audio & video from a webcam with Bandicam. Its nice you recently added "Save as original format" for PCM Audio. Am I right, this option muxes original audio in PCM format into avi output file without re-encoding?

But... why there is no such option for Video? My webcam can output in MJPEG&PCM, and the best way to capture such stream is simply mux original video and audio streams into avi container without re-encoding, just like FFMpeg or VirtualDub does. Does Bandicam have to decode the video, and than encode it again into the same MJPEG before muxing with audio into avi? Its wasting PC resources and degrading output quality without any reason.

The same is true for modern popular webcams that output in H264xAAC encoded in webcam hardware. Why would Bandicam need to decode the streams, and than encode them again into the same formats, and mux into MP4 container? Doesn't make sense either... only heavily wastes resources, especially on PCs with older GPU, which don't support H264 encoding in GPU chip.

Pls add "save video in original codec & format" to Video Settings. You'd need to add a Help page explaining what codec combos are supported by each container type.
Last edited by sambul85 on Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

RonBWL

Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:32 pm

I've seen that the thread is being reviewed frequently by devs, so I'll post my suggestion here instead of making a new thread

Image Output folder
- This is the ONLY feature that kept me from switching over to Bandicam, Fraps has a separate Image and Video folders so I can easily work on both images and videos without overloading the Output folder. Please give us the option to choose Image Output folder - people who like to keep images and videos in the same place could easily point the Image Output folder to the same with Videos Output folder.

clemenzina

Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:44 am

I've seen that the thread is being reviewed frequently by devs, so I'll post my suggestion here instead of making a new thread

Image Output folder

...Please give us the option to choose Image Output folder
Or, in my case, "Snapshot" folder. It is very inconvenient having snaps mixed in with the videos, especially as Bandicam titles them both in the same format - I have to look down the Size column to distinguish the snapshots, and I have to work fast under pressure, it's a headache.

=================

Embed text (eg, copyright or other info) and date/timeline

(If possible, with the feature to add different a time zone from the computer's.) I've asked about this before. Currently I have to use a separate program and include it within the Bandicam 'frame'.

This is Bandicam with a third-party program supplying the timeline.

===================

I've forgotten what else I came here to ask for now :oops:

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:07 pm

Hi,

We are pleased to inform you that the output subfolder option is now available so that you can save captured videos and images in the different subfolders.
Please install Bandicam 3.3.1 from https://www.bandicam.com/downloads/ and check the function.

Thank you.

TheAdventStudio

Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:30 am

I realize that there IS a way to name your videos (as well as sequence them automatically, which I will say is a very nice touch), but there are one too many steps to take to get there, thus since it is not easily accessible, I don't bother with it, resulting in 85 videos with the same title and a different number, all of them having nothing to do with the other.

In general, I would suggest making the renaming feature easier to access.
More specifically, I would put it under the general tab either right above or right below the save directory path.

Also, I know this has been brought up in the past, but I would love to see a live streaming feature. If you were to include that, I would uninstall OBS in a heartbeat.

Evo

Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:55 pm

Would it be possible for Bandicam to add in a drop selection box so I can choose different outputs?

I have several video projects and I don't want to just compile them into one folder, and I know you can just select a new one, but it's a tad bit of a hassle to do it this way, because a droplist will make it easier as it remembers where the other output folders will be.

fury

Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:24 am

Hello , i think that a feature that let us record the game sound only game sound u know the game recording mode let u record only one selected windows so i think it should only record the sound of that windows
u know when u r playing a game u could use discord or something else and that would harm the video sound :D :D

simply : a way to just record the game sound and not all the pc sounds

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:05 am

Hello fury,

We've already checked another post of yours and forwarded your request to our development team.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”