So, I've run into a bit of a problem. I just recorded a few episodes of an LP series, with roughly 20 minutes of footage each. On a separate computer, I recorded my commentary via Audacity. It's the setup I've used for ages, and it's never given me any problems.
However, I recently switched over to the BandiCam Premiere preset, so it's easier to edit, and I'm running into some serious audio drift. It starts off synced, then slowly deviates as the video continues, and is completely out of sync within a few minutes. I've checked, and I made sure both the audio and the video were running at 48000, so the sample rate shouldn't be an issue.
I've tried everything I know of - re-exporting the video with a different Codec, re-exporting the audio at 44100 - and nothing seems to work. It's strange - I've never had any sort of trouble like this until I switched to the Premiere preset, and now it's all out of whack.
I've attached my Bandicam settings, though the only difference between it and the preset is that I bumped the quality up to 90 instead of 80.
- Bandicam settings
- bandi.png (6.75 KiB) Viewed 4183 times